Terms and Conditions
- We may make changes to the Terms from time to time and at any time without noticetoyoubypostingmodificationstotheTermsattheSite.Allchangesare effective immediately when we post them. By using the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes. Please check the Site periodicallytofamiliarizeyourselfwithanychangesthatmayhavebeenmadeto theTerms.
- EASEwill not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on EASE Platform.This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. Thisdisclaimerofliabilityalsoappliestoanydamagesorinjurycausedbyany failure ofperformance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, COMMUNICATION line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause ofaction.
- We have made every effort to display the correct information that appear on the site as accurately as possible.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of EASE.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information, EASE reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such Userdetails arefoundnottobetruewhollyorpartly,EASEhastherightinitssole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of EASEwithout prior intimationwhatsoever.
- EASEwill not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise'shallbeexclusivelyontheuser.TheUsermustexclusivelyusehis/her own card on thesite.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- User Can Cancel / edit the Order Within 10 Minutes of Placing the Order, next order can be placed by user only if the order is accepted by the vendor or rejected by the vendor, next order can’t be placed if previous order is in que.
- Once order is accepted by the vendor, the user need to share the OTP with the vendor within 45 minutes, otherwise the order will get cancelled automatically and the user will be charged 50 % penalty from the discount offered to him in next order. If second-order also cancel than discount will be 25%.
- Dhabas/restaurant/motels- First Four order cancellation endured by Dhabas in a month, rest will be endured by Earnpense in a month.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws ofIndia. The Courts at Dehradun Uttarakhand shall have exclusive jurisdictionin any proceedings arising out of thisagreement.